There are 3 Questions almost every customer asks about having their carpets and upholstery cleaned.
Removing the most soil possible is Key. Fine sand causes major damage to your carpeting and other floors. Our pre-conditioners suspend the soil then deep steam cleaning removes this sand and grit now! before the damage is done.
Even with our thorough deep steam cleaning, the carpets dry quickly. Using fans to dry the carpet prevents wicking, which is what causes spots to return. A big factor will be the density and soiling conditions. Thick plush carpet that is heavily soiled could take as long as 12 hours to dry, whereas medium density carpet with light to moderate soiled dries in less than 2 hours.
You don't leave the shampoo in your hair when you wash it, why leave it in your carpet? Rinsing the detergent residue from the carpet with hot water is critical to a long lasting clean. "Dry" cleaning methods leave the shampoo behind for you to vacuum out. Our rinse agents neutralize any detergents and leave the carpet softer, fresher and healthier without a soapy residue.
We remove more soil, rinse thoroughly and dry the carpet quickly, You will experience a longer lasting clean, Guaranteed!
605-359-1098 time slots are limited.
Don't Worry we can keep the cold out!
1. Pre-Vacuuming can remove up to 80% of the soil in your carpet in the dry form. I once vacuumed up 26 lbs of dirt in one living room. (1. yes I weighed it 2. sheep dog , sandy back yard) we are huge fans of vacuuming, and it keeps the filters in the truck cleaner.
2. Pre-Conditioning. This is the magic juice. you could take away my coffee before this stuff. we pre spray all the areas we are cleaning, let it dwell for about 15 min. What it does is surrounds the greases and oils, which hold in the dirt so they can be rinsed away to the truck. Pretty simple.
3. Pre-Spotting. Sometimes there are tougher spots that require our double secret weapon. Which we will be glad to share with you during your appointment. Rest assured if the "spot" can get out we will get it. Obviously "stains" are permanent like dyes.
4. Agitation. Scrubbing in the magic juice is one of the parts of the cleaning pie. (i'm not making this up) in order to clean anything you need heat, chemical, time, and agitation. use them in whatever percentage you want but the 4 have to add up to 100%
5. Hot Water Extraction. (Steam Cleaning) This step will fully rinse the magic juice and suspended soil from the surface, leaving the carpet cleaner, fresher, softer and residue free. This critical step is required by all major carpet mills because the used solution and soil is completely removed from the carpet.
6. Carpet Grooming. Stand That Fiber Up! Lastly, we set the nap of your carpet fiber by standing it upright so that air can circulate around each fiber for faster drying time. Expect between 1 and 4 hours for your carpet to dry, under normal soil conditions.
**We offer specialized stain removal for most synthetic, organic and petroleum based stains. Examples include coffee, blood, pet stains, ink and red dye stains. This service is optional, so please ask your technician for a no-obligation estimate. Due to the many variables involved for specialized spotting, final estimates for these procedures will be performed on-location only.
Call For a Free Quote Today